[ISLMA-Share] DuPage County Institute Day

Mon Jan 9 14:41:42 CST 2017

Just wanted to let DuPage County Librarians know that registration is now
available for the March 3 Institute Day Librarian Gala event!  The day's
activities will take place at Downers Grove North High School.  Anderson's
Bookshop will be offering book talks starting at 7:30 for grades K-5 and at
12:30 for grades 6-8 so you can attend a session before or after the event
as well.  The information is not in the ROE "book" but is available through
the registration link for the Institute Day.

If you are interested in presenting, please email me direct and I will get
back to you! Hope to see everyone there!

Gwen Box
*LRC Director*
*Henry Puffer School*
*gbox at dg58.org <gbox at dg58.org>*