[ISLMA-Share] Author Marc Tyler Nobleman

Wed Jul 12 20:54:48 CDT 2017

Hello Everyone!

I am a teacher librarian in Crystal Lake IL, just southeast of Woodstock IL
and northwest of Barrington, IL. I've secured author Marc Tyler Nobleman to
come to Illinois this September where is visiting a few schools in our
district. I'm looking for another school, two or more is fine as well, that
would be interested in having him visit and speak to students.

I've heard him speak at the NIU Children's Literature Conference a few
years ago. He is smart, dynamic, funny and engaging. His books on Superman
and Batman are tremendous. Look him up - he has a new documentary and a new
picture book- The Chucacabra Ate the Candleabra!

If you are in charge of securing author visits, he is willing to travel to
a district/school near ours during his visit here. His charge for a 1/2 day
would be $700 only. The rest (travel from Maryland, hotels, etc) are all
taken care of!

Think about it - He'd be a great catch to start of the year at your
school!!!

Thank you,
Terry

Mrs. Jacobsen

LMC Director

*Currently Reading: Beneath by **Roland Smith*

*Canterbury Elementary School*

875 Canterbury Dr.

Crystal Lake, IL 60014

815.459-8180

LMC Website: http://home.d47.org/can/canlmc/

www.d47.org/can

<https://twitter.com/CanterburyD47> Follow @CanterburyD47 on Twitter

<http://www.twitter.com/crystallakesd47>
<https://www.facebook.com/D47schools> Follow D47 on Twitter and Facebook

"Educational excellence for all students is our passion and commitment."

--

The information contained in this e-mail message or any attachment may be