[ISLMA-Share] Suggestions Please

Tue Jun 20 08:28:43 CDT 2017

The Young World by Weitz (2014)

Elemental by John (2012)

Pirate Cinema by Doctorow (2012)

Steelheart by Sanderson (2013)

Unwind by Shusterman (written in 2007 but the sequels were written in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)

The Roar by Clayton (2012)

Ashfall by Mullin (2011)

Monument 14 by Laybourne (2013)
Quarantine by Thomas (2012)

The Rule of Three by Walters (2014)

Divided We Fall by Reedy (2014)

The Maze Runner by Dashner (2009 but sequels were written in 2011, 2013, 2014)

The Eye of Minds by Dashner (2013)

Variant by Wells (2012)

Brain Jack by Falkner (2011)

Ship Breaker by Bacigalupi (2011)