[ISLMA-Share] ProQuest SIRS technical problems?

Thu Mar 16 15:35:28 CDT 2017

I am having problems with all my ProQuest products as well. None of them will authenticate automatically based on I.P. addresses and ProQuest changed their password requirements so that the school's old user name and password no longer worked BUT no one from customer service or technical support reached out to let me know. One day, I was just not able to get into the databases. It's been very frustrating and Tech support has not been very helpful in finding solutions.

Sarah Lorraine