[ISLMA-Share] library trends/topics survey

Tue Mar 28 09:45:47 CDT 2017

Posting for someone else:

All,
In my district, we are in the process of evaluating our library program to
determine goals and direction for our future. Through that, we are relying
heavily on the Future Ready Librarians Framework
<http://futureready.org/about/librarians> as well as Project Connect from
Follett <http://www2.follettlearning.com/projectconnect/>. As a part of
this process, we are looking internally at our own programs but we also
want to be sure that we capture trends and topics that are important to the
greater community of librarians across the country and the world. To that
end, I reach out to you today to ask you to complete and share the survey
linked below as broadly as you can. If you are interested and provide us
your email address, we will be happy to share this information with you
once it's completed and will publish a summary of the results.

Thank you in advance for any assistance that you might provide us in this
process.

Here is a link to the survey http://tinyurl.com/libprogramsurvey

Please send any questions my way at wbass at parkwayschools.net.
------------------------------
Bill Bass
ISTE Board Treasurer
Innovative Learning PLN Past-President
Innovation Coordinator
Parkway School District
Saint Louis MO

Stephanie Stieglitz
MRC Director, The Lane
500 N. Elm St.
Hinsdale, IL 60521
MRC Website <https://sites.google.com/a/d181.org/lanemrc/>

*"For school leaders and school librarians, implementing the CCSS is not
about thinking out of the box. It is about transforming the box itself."  -
*Implementing the Common Core State Standards: The Role of the School
Librarian - Achieve and AASL Action Brief, Nov. 2013

"*I don't believe that libraries should be drab places, where people sit in
silence, and that's been the main reason for our policy of employing wild
animals as librarians.*" - Monty Python's Flying Circus, series one, show 10

--

E-MAIL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: Illinois has a very broad public records
law. Most written communications (including email) to or from school