[ISLMA-Share] Please provide feedback on the RAILS e-newsletter

Wed May 3 07:31:05 CDT 2017

What would you do to have a chance to win a $50 Visa Gift card?  Would you walk like a duck?  Would you dance like a chicken?

What if it was much easier?  Like filling out a brief survey?

RAILS wants to ensure that our weekly e-news is as useful to our members as possible and that it includes the information you need/want to know. Please take a moment to complete this 5-10 minute survey<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/9S5V9F3>. Members who complete the survey by the deadline of Friday, May 12, and supply their contact information will be entered into a drawing for a $50 Visa(c) Gift Card. We really value your input!

Thanks,
Debbie

p.s. If you would like to walk like a duck, feel free.

Debbie Baaske
Member Engagement Manager
Reaching Across Illinois Library System
Burr Ridge Office