[ISLMA-Share] Focus Group - Application Still Open

Wed May 31 08:14:42 CDT 2017

*Focus Group - Earn a FREE workshop  (options include a dancer/author
visit)*

Posting this opportunity one more time as the application period is still
open. PLEASE share this opportunity with other teachers at your school.
P.E. teachers, general ed, special ed, counselors, arts teachers all are
welcome!

*Application Link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/K53WM2W
<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/K53WM2W>*
*Dancing with Class* is a dance education company that energizes schools
and communities by fostering inclusion, respect and social awareness
through the joy of dance. We are looking to expand our program models and
we're hoping to get input from educators like you.

We are currently seeking qualified elementary educators to participate in a
Focus Group on Thursday June 22, 2017 from 9:30-11:30am at May I Have This
Dance on Chicago's north side. The studio is easily accessible from the
Kennedy expressway, with ample free parking.

6-10 applicants will be selected from those who complete this application.
You will be notified by email of your acceptance by Friday June 9, 2017. We
are looking for a variety of elementary education professionals, including
general education classroom teachers; physical education teachers;
music/art teachers, school counselors, special education teachers, school
librarians and administrators.

Focus Group participants will receive a certificate for a FREE dance
workshop at their school to be scheduled during the 2017-18 school year!
($300 value) *Options for in-school workshop formats include: Family
Reading Night (author/dancer visit); International/Multicultural dance
workshop; Physical Education workshop; Latin Heritage workshop;
African-American History workshop, Dance for Peace Circle workshop.* Visit
dancingwithclass.org for more info about services we currently offer to
schools.

Use this link to apply for the focus group: