[ISLMA-Share] Powerful, yet economic Bluetooth speaker?

Wed Nov 8 13:04:11 CST 2017

Hi all,

I am in the market for a new speaker or speakers.  I currently have a nice
set of speakers, but the cords always get in the way of everything and they
take up quite a bit of space. I'd love something wireless!

I have a relatively large library space, so I need something powerful
enough for when I do book talks or show videos as part of my lesson.

I'm a little worried about buying a $30 or $40 dollar Bluetooth speaker,
but I also don't want to spend too much $$$ on a crazy system, either.

Does anyone have any good speakers to share?  Or even bad ones to avoid?
Any advice will be helpful as I start my research.

Thanks,
Kori

Kori Wentzloff
LLC Director
Edison Middle School
Wheaton, IL
(630) 682-2050 ex.6861
kori.wentzloff at cusd200.org
#EdisonPantherPride

--

This electronic mail message may contain confidential and proprietary
information.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,