[ISLMA-Share] Powerful, yet economic Bluetooth speaker?

Wed Nov 8 14:35:03 CST 2017

I have the UE Boom 2  - you can get a deal on them on black Friday for
sure.  If you get two, they can link together too.  The idea behind this
speaker is that you get sound in 360 degrees becuase it is round.  I think
you get decent base too.  If you play them at low volume you will get at
least 6-8 hours of playing time out of them.  If you play them at full
volume (my PE teacher borrowed mine a few times) you get maybe 2-3 hours at
the most.

I honestly don't have any complaints about them at all.  They also fit in a
cup holder - convenient for the golfer in our family.  LOL

https://smile.amazon.com/Ultimate-Ears-Bluetooth-Waterproof-Shockproof/dp/B014M8ZO8S/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1510173138&sr=1-1-spons&keywords=ue+boom+2&psc=1

On Wed, Nov 8, 2017 at 1:04 PM, Email list for the Illinois School Library

> Hi all,
>
> I am in the market for a new speaker or speakers.  I currently have a nice
> set of speakers, but the cords always get in the way of everything and they
> take up quite a bit of space. I'd love something wireless!
>
> I have a relatively large library space, so I need something powerful
> enough for when I do book talks or show videos as part of my lesson.
>
> I'm a little worried about buying a $30 or $40 dollar Bluetooth speaker,
> but I also don't want to spend too much $$$ on a crazy system, either.
>
> Does anyone have any good speakers to share?  Or even bad ones to avoid?
> Any advice will be helpful as I start my research.
>
> Thanks,
> Kori
>
> Kori Wentzloff
> LLC Director
> Edison Middle School
> Wheaton, IL
> (630) 682-2050 ex.6861
> kori.wentzloff at cusd200.org
> #EdisonPantherPride
>
> This electronic mail message may contain confidential and proprietary
> information.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
> any disclosure, copying or distribution of this communication is strictly
> prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please
> immediately delete this message and any attachments.

Rockland Learning Center
All are welcome.
Please come visit.
Answers are waiting.
http://rocklandlearningcenter.weebly.com/

--
To ensure that District 70 students experience learning that prepares them
to live and work in the 21st Century