[ISLMA-Share] COWs

Tue Oct 3 10:09:54 CDT 2017

ckinsella at mchs.net

Central Campus
301 S. Wabena Ave.
Minooka, IL  60447
PH: 815-467-2140 ext. 5040

South Campus
26655 West Eames
Channahon, IL 60410
PH:  815-521-4217

On Tue, Oct 3, 2017 at 9:46 AM, Email list for the Illinois School Library

> During the remodel, we lost any permanent lab -- I requested two (one for
> class and one for drop-ins), and will have to work with *laptops in carts*
> for six 25-minute study halls.
>
> My question is does anyone have a way of checking laptops in and out with
> the least amount of time (for student computer use) and effort (for staff)?
>
> Sad and a bit sick about it all, but knew this group might have some
> thoughts.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mary Spevacek
> East Aurora High School
> mspevacek at d131.org

This message originates from Minooka Community High School District #111.
It contains information that is confidential or privileged and is intended
only for the individual or entity named above. It is prohibited for anyone
else to disclose, copy, distribute or use the contents of this message. All
personal messages express views solely of the sender, which are not to be
attributed to MCHS District #111, and may not be copied or distributed
without this disclaimer. If you received this message by mistake, please
notify us immediately at 815-521-4017