[ISLMA-Share] post

Mon Oct 23 09:57:30 CDT 2017

My district is on year two of implementing student growth into our
evaluations. I am at the middle school (7/8). I have flexible scheduling,
and see each literature and composition class once every three weeks for
check out. I do hour long book talks only once per quarter. We use Destiny.
My first assessments did not show the growth I had hoped. I am looking for
examples of SLO assessments and any wisdom you can provide in this process.

Tracy Shields

Learning Center Director

Harlem Middle School

1-779-771-5831

--
This email was sent by a staff member of Harlem Consolidated School
District 122.