[ISLMA-Share] post

Mon Oct 23 10:16:04 CDT 2017

Tracy -
How come you only see them once every 3 weeks?  That isn't enough!

What's your email?  I can send you my SLOs directly!

Thanks!

On Mon, Oct 23, 2017 at 9:57 AM, Email list for the Illinois School Library

--
Deanne Guccione, Librarian
Pleasant Plains Middle School
dguccione at ppcusd8.org

"Winning is not always about shining the brightest.  Sometimes it's about
sharing the light with someone who has been waiting in th shadows all
along." Quote from the book* Save Me A Seat* by Saraha Weeks & Gita
Varadarajan
Currently Reading:  Anna Dressed in Blood

[image: 9378297]

Just finished:  Shadow House

[image: 28691933]