[ISLMA-Share] Circle Circulation Desks

Tue Oct 31 08:32:00 CDT 2017

Good Morning,

If anyone would be willing to take a picture if they have a round circulation desk and send it to me at ThompsonS at winnebagoschools.org, that would be great. We are looking to change things up and am interested in the possibility of a project based learning grant with our shop classes about building us a new one. So just getting started.

If you feel like you can add pros-cons to what you like/dislike about a round desk please feel free to add.

Thanks,
Staci Thompson

This transmission is intended and restricted for use by the above addressee only and may contain CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR PRIVILEGED INFORMATION WHICH MAY BE EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER FEDERAL OR STATE LAW. Any unauthorized review, use, dissemination, distribution, downloading, or copying of this communication or any of its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the listed sender by reply email, and take necessary steps to delete the file from your system and destroy any hard copies of this transmission.