[ISLMA-Share] Picture Book on Trust

Wed Sep 20 15:04:16 CDT 2017

This is a picture book about breaking trust.
*The Secret Olivia Told Me by N. Joy*
Can you keep a secret? Olivia has a BIG secret. It's a secret that she
tells only to her very best friend. And her friend promises she won't say a
word. But the secret is really BIG and JUICY. What happens when a trusted
friend slips and the secret gets out? Can you keep a secret? In *The Secret
Olivia Told Me*, find out what happens when Olivia's friend can't.
-Goodreads
[image: Inline image 1]

On Wed, Sep 20, 2017 at 12:26 PM, Email list for the Illinois School
Library Media Association <islma at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:

> There is a picture book version of the Three Cups of Tea book called
> Listen to the Wind by Greg Mortenson.
>

> Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad <https://overview.mail.yahoo.com/?.src=iOS>
>

> On Wednesday, September 20, 2017, 12:14 PM, Email list for the Illinois
> School Library Media Association <islma at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:
>
> A Day's Work by Eve Bunting.
>
> https://www.publishersweekly.com/978-0-395-67321-8
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Sep 20, 2017, at 10:57 AM, Email list for the Illinois School Library
> Media Association <islma at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:
>
> Help! I have a teacher who needs a picture book or very low level chapter
> book on trust -- preferably one that also deals with Diversity.
>
> She's teaching Three Cups of Tea and Sold to a class and has a student
> with a very low reading level that needs something their level, but in the
> same realm as the other two novels.
>
> Thanks!!
>
> Email me off list at: klstevenson at dcsdk12.org
>
> --