[ISLMA-Share] bilingual publishers or resources for middle grade texts

Fri Sep 22 08:13:07 CDT 2017

Also, I visited with a rep from Cuento De Luz books at ALA. They are a
Spanish publisher - the books are originally written in Spanish, not
translated from English. In the US they are distributed through Ingram
Publishing.
www.cuentodeluz.com