[ISLMA-Share] bilingual publishers or resources for middle grade texts

Fri Sep 22 10:50:03 CDT 2017

Arbordale publishes STEM-themed picture books (elementary) in a dual-language (English and Spanish) format with audio, word-highlighting and speed control. At the request of librarians, we are in the process of adding Mandarin to a few of the books.

Check out the free interactive book of the month here: https://www.arbordalepublishing.com/BookoftheMonth.php. Books change on the first of the month.

All books are printed in hardcover and paperback (English) and in Spanish paperback and are available through all major distributors.  <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Newd2zAX2ToQZvNAQRCuY5x5Pay8erub4HqGGtwO3Ng/edit> Enter to win five weather-related hardcover books. We'll pick and notify the winner on September 29. Share this information with teachers, thanks! https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Newd2zAX2ToQZvNAQRCuY5x5Pay8erub4HqGGtwO3Ng/edit

Lynne Rathmell

 <http://www.arbordalepublishing.com/> LeafLogo-30016 <http://www.arbordalepublishing.com/> Arbordale Publishing ... Formerly Sylvan Dell Publishing

612 Johnnie Dodds Blvd., Suite A2

Mount Pleasant, SC 29464

843-971-6722 (off), 877-243-3457 (toll free), 843-216-3804 (fax)

lynne at arbordalepublishing.com

Catalog <http://www.arbordalepublishing.com/documents/Catalog.pdf>  and Order Form <http://www.arbordalepublishing.com/documents/OrderForm-Full.pdf>

Science and Math Through Picture Books