[ISLMA-Share] Ditching Reading Logs

Thu Apr 5 11:20:36 CDT 2018

Defintitely!  Here's the link to her book on Amazon
<https://smile.amazon.com/Reading-Zone-2nd-Passionate-Habitual/dp/0545948746/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1522945178&sr=8-1&keywords=the+reading+zone>.
It's a wonderful read and ties in nicely to the Book Whisperer!!

On Thu, Apr 5, 2018 at 11:09 AM, Email list for the Illinois School Library