[ISLMA-Share] Author Visit Recommendations - Outstanding Illinois Authors - Part 2

Sun Apr 22 10:52:35 CDT 2018

Are you looking for some outstanding authors to visit your school, library,
or parent night?

I have had these authors visit my school and they were wonderful to work
with!

*Eileen Meyer* -  *Who’s Faster? Animals on the Move*, and *Sweet Dreams,
Wild Animals* are great picture books that give interesting animal facts to
young students.

http://www.eileenmeyerbooks.com/

*Patrick McBriarty* - Cool transportation books for your STEM readers!

*Drawbridges Open and Close* was on the 2017 Illinois Reads list.

http://pmcbriarty.com/kids-books/

*Janan Cain* - Are you looking for some great SEL books for early readers?

Your students will love *The Way I Feel* and *The Way I Act*!

https://www.janancain.com/books

*Barb Rosenstock* - *Thomas Jefferson Builds a Library *tells the story of
how Jefferson helped rebuild the Library of Congress’s collection after the
British burned it down in 1814.

She has five news books that are being released, too!

http://barbrosenstock.com/

If you have any questions about these authors, you can contact me:

Diane Nelson

District Teacher Librarian

Darien School District #61

dnelson at darien61.org