[ISLMA-Share] (no subject)

Fri Feb 2 08:12:59 CST 2018

Not quite sure what you mean by having it be the cover of a magazine.  Do
you mean you want to chroma key the image?

If so, double click on the image in your timeline to get into the editing
menu.  Click the right-most icon that is labeled color keying.  Click the
eye dropper tool and then click somewhere in your image preview on the
color you want to remove.  There are some settings you can try tweaking,
but if you have a solid color in the background, the eyedropper does a
pretty good job of removing all of it automatically.

If you have another image/video clip you want to superimpose that on, just
drop in into a video track layered beneath the image you chroma'd.  I think
you'll need to use the timeline editor rather than the storyboard mode to
add extra video tracks.

For anything more elaborate, you might want to consider using Photoshop to
create whatever image you need, then import that into your video.

--
John Casey
Library Lab Manager

On Thu, Feb 1, 2018 at 1:57 PM, Email list for the Illinois School Library