[ISLMA-Share] Philosophy of HS library?

Wed Feb 21 09:30:46 CST 2018

Hi Lori, here's what I use in my library handbook:

"*The Library strives to help students become critical thinkers,
enthusiastic readers, discerning researchers, and ethical consumers and
creators of information. With this goal in mind, the Library provides
access to resources that are beneficial to students and faculty to promote
intellectual, professional, and personal growth. Library materials are to
support curriculum across disciplines and to promote a culture of reading
and intellectual growth for all students, and also support faculty in their
teaching."*

*Feel free to use or adapt as you see fit! Katie Pausch*
*Grant Community High School*