[ISLMA-Share] PICTURE BOOKS

Fri Mar 9 14:55:56 CST 2018

I have separated 3 separate grade levels in our begindergarten to 12 grade library.
      I have a easy reader fiction, easy readers series section, easy reader non fiction and easy reader biographies.
    Then I have elementary fiction, series, non fiction and biographies.
    I also have fiction, biographies, and non fiction sections for the secondary.
And students have enjoyed this. I also have new book sections for elementary and secondary. We have about 16000 books.

Tami Fontaine
LMS at Plymouth Christian Academy