[AISLE-Share] how to decide on ebooks in GVRL?

Thu Nov 8 15:40:01 CST 2018

Hi everyone,

I am new to purchasing digital books and I'm going with Gale's GVRL. I'm
wondering how you make decisions about ebooks without professional reviews
available?

I'm purchasing for middle school Science. Are there publishers that you
really like for this grade/subject?

Any help you can offer with selection and GVRL would be much appreciated!

Jamie Winchell
Teacher Librarian
Percy Julian Middle School

“Great books help you understand, and they help you to feel understood.”
-John Green

aisle-leave at list.railslibraries.info