[AISLE-Share] Favorite Picture Books for Storytime

Fri Nov 16 12:11:23 CST 2018

Dr. Seuss, The day the crayons quit (I have everyone say "uh-oh color" for
each color like "uh-oh, purple!" when we see the purple crayon, etc).  The
coconut tree book-- you know the one I mean where said a to z, I'll race
you to the top of the coconut tree-- total brain block right now.  Where
the wild things are-- we all rumpus together, and roar.  Mo willems in
general.  I will not eat you.  Amy krause rosenthal had some fun titles as
well.

On Fri, Nov 16, 2018 at 10:55 AM Email list for the Association of Illinois
School Library Educators <aisle at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:

> Happy Friday,
>
> I am a high school librarian but I do story time for the school's daycare
> every week. I'd like to build up my picture book collection. Please share
> your favorite read-aloud picture books.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Lindsey Meyer
> lmeyer at dist113.org