[AISLE-Share] Attention grabbers- middle school

Wed Nov 28 11:28:37 CST 2018

This is one of my favorite things to do with the kids I see, and they love
it!  These are some of my most favorite books to read aloud to my 6-8
graders.
*Zorgamazoo*!  One of the best, especially if you can do voices.  It is a
300+ page novel in RHYMED VERSE!
*The Name of this Book is Secret*.  Is a fab read-aloud, because it breaks
the fourth wall and talks directly to the reader.
For something a bit different, the newer biography about the Rey's is
awesome!  *The Journey That Saved Curious George: The True Wartime Escape
of Margret and H.A. Rey.*
*Skulduggery Pleasant*  You just can't get much better than a skeleton
mage, an awesome strong girl main character, and tons of snarky humor!

Kristi L.S. Pierce
Certified Library Media Spec.
Certified Educational Technology Spec.
Marion Junior High School