[aisle] Damaged Book?

Amy Williams amyloves2teach at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 09:59:54 CST 2019

I had a student return a paperback book (brand new, first time checked out)
that got wet in a rain storm. It is slightly warped and stained on the
edges but the pages are not stuck together and it is still readable. I
dried it and put weight on it but it is still warped a bit. She offered to
pay for it but I'm not sure if it really needs replaced. If it was not
readable I would say yes I need to buy a new copy. It's not in great
condition but it is still usable. So what would you do?

--
Amy Williams
District Librarian, Auburn School District