[aisle] Yearbooks

Caroline Fox Anvick foxc at unit5.org
Fri Nov 8 10:31:02 CST 2019

Hello all,
Do any of you house school yearbooks in your library? We have yearbooks
from each year going back to the 1940s - not kept in our collection, but in
a separate office. If anyone wants to see a copy, they just have to check
with us and we get it for them. We don't barcode or catalog them. However,
I've noticed that we are missing some copies, which makes me think we need
to do something to keep better track of them. However, I hate the idea of
putting labels/stickers/barcodes, etc. all over the cover.
How do you all handle this?