[aisle] Annotated bib handouts from conference?

Annette Miller aamiller at d155.org
Mon Nov 18 12:06:42 CST 2019

I believe this is the packet that you are looking for from Illinois College
presenters.

*Annette Miller <aamiller at d155.org>*

*Teacher-Librarian*
*Crystal Lake South High School Library
<http://d155.libguides.com/clslibrary>*
* 815-455-3860 ext 3263*

On Thu, Nov 7, 2019 at 11:25 AM Deb Bachfischer via AISLE <