[aisle] Best PDH opportunities online?

Meredith Riddle riddlemer at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 08:47:17 CST 2019

Hello AISLE friends,

My license is due for renewal in 2020 and I am running a little behind on
PDHs. I am looking for online opportunities. Cost is not really an issue,
but the convenience of self-paced modules or live webinars is what
interests me. Right now my family and childcare situation is such that I
try to be home as much as possible with my munchkins in the evenings, so
that makes it very difficult to squeeze in those in-person development
opportunities!

Thanks in advance for any tips you can provide.

Meredith Riddle
District Librarian
Cerro Gordo CUSD #100