[aisle] [External] Re: DuPage County Librarians

Gretchen Broadus gbroadus at lisle202.org
Mon Oct 7 08:58:57 CDT 2019

I have just been talking with a couple of pther librarians about this. I am
contacting the DuPage county ROE to offer Lisle Junior High as a host site
for the County Institute Day. Unfortunately, parking is limited. That means
I have to limit participants to 100 people. So, I can only accomodate
DuPage County. Sorry Kane County librarians! Maybe next year I can get
access to the high school.

*Gretchen Broadus*
Lisle Junior High - LRC Director

*"Man's mind, once stretched by a new idea, never regains its original
dimensions."* - Oliver Wendell Holmes

On Wed, Oct 2, 2019 at 9:13 AM Kevin Ballard via AISLE <