[aisle] Google Single Sign-On with Follett Destiny

Annie Magness amagness at lisle202.org
Tue Aug 18 10:05:30 CDT 2020

I received the attached from Follett about how to set it up. Our IT
department is swamped so we haven't been able to do it yet unfortunately.

Annie Magness, LRC Director
Lisle Elementary School
5801 Westview Lane
Lisle, IL 60532

630.403.8155
amagness at lisle202.org

Currently Reading
<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/90531486?utm_medium=reading_link&utm_source=email_signature>
[image: Book Cover]
<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/90531486?utm_medium=cover&utm_source=email_signature>

On Tue, Aug 18, 2020 at 9:27 AM Jennifer Muzzy via AISLE <