[aisle] picture books about grieving

Taryn Parise taryn.parise at cusd200.org
Wed Feb 5 11:36:13 CST 2020

What about The Rough Patch by Brian Lies.

Taryn Hettlinger Parise
Library Learning Center Director
Longfellow School
*Follow us on Facebook (Longfellow School Library) and Instagram
(@longfellow_library)*

*Currently Reading:  The Unteachables by Gordon Korman*

On Wed, Feb 5, 2020 at 11:32 AM Mrs. Brunner via AISLE <

> I just updated this and thought I'd share for librarians who might have
> missed it.  It's a collection of picture books that librarians should be
> aware of since they deal with the topic of death.  Right time, right place
> and they can be invaluable, but the wrong one at the wrong time can be
> disastrous. I really love the new one under Great Books, and not just
> because I have an old dog who is facing the end of the road.  It's
> beautiful and funny and very comforting.
>
> If I have left any books off, please let me know.
>

> https://grievingpicturebooks.weebly.com/
> <https://grievingpicturebooks.weebly.com/>
>

> Mrs. Brunner
> Mt. Zion Jr. High Librarian
> 315 S. Henderson
> Mt. Zion, IL 62549
> 217-864-2369
> brunnerv at mtzschools.org
>
> *"be kind.  everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle."*

This electronic mail message may contain confidential and proprietary
information.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
any disclosure, copying or distribution of this communication is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please
immediately delete this message and any attachments.

Disclaimer