[aisle] Nominating Bluestem titles

Leslie Forsman lforsman at triopiacusd27.org
Sun Jan 12 08:42:16 CST 2020

As you consider nominating books, please be aware that those titles are
potential 2022 award nominees.  The 2021 nominees were suggested this time
last year.

Leslie Forsman
Readers Choice function rep

On Sat, Jan 11, 2020 at 9:48 PM Peterson, Sharon I. (OV) via AISLE <

> Please consider going to the AISLE website and posting nominations for the
> Bluestem award!  Remember that the books can be any publication date, and
> be from any genre.  There are great new books and old favorites! The only
> criteria should be putting great reads into our students hands!
>
> Sharon Peterson
> Bluestem Publicity Co-chair
>
> Sent from my iPhone
> This message is for named person(s) only. It may contain confidential
> and/or legally privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege
> is waived or lost should mis-transmission occur. If you receive this
> message
> in error, delete it (and all copies) and notify the sender. You must not,
> directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part
> of this message if you are not the intended recipient.  Valley View Public
> School District 365U reserves the right to monitor all e-mail
> communications
> through its networks.Any views expressed in this message are those of the
> individual sender, except where the message states otherwise and the
> sender
> is authorized to state them to the views of any such entity.  This e-mail
> has
> been virus and content scanned by Valley View Public School District 365U.

*Leslie Forsman*
*Pre-K through12th grade Librarian*
*Education to Careers Instructor*
*Quest Instructor*
*Triopia CUSD #27*
*2204 Concord Arenzville Road*
*Concord  IL  62631*
*217-457-2281, x1033*
*lforsman at triopiacusd27.org <lforsman at triopiacusd27.org>*
*"Hey, you live where the books are!" *
*(from a preK student who saw me outside of school).*