[aisle] per capita grant question

brookefleuette at mchsi.com brookefleuette at mchsi.com
Fri Jan 17 10:56:49 CST 2020

Question for spending per-capita grant monies...are they allowed to be spent for makerspace items if it is part of the library program?  Back when I applied for the grant for this year, we didn't have a makerspace in the elementary library, but now we do.  At the time, I only checked "library materials" and "library supplies" as the proposed plan for spending the money, if this makes a difference.  Thanks in advance for your advice.

Currently reading: Phantom Prey by John Sandford
Currently listening to: The Field Guide to the North American Teenager by Ben Philippe