[aisle] per capita grant question

Sullivan, Kathy ksullivan at princeville326.org
Fri Jan 17 11:27:12 CST 2020

I think you can. I'd contacted the state library last year to see if I
could use some of our per capita funds for needed furniture (pub table &
stools) even though I'd only planned to purchase library books & supplies.
At the time, I was told that I could purchase anything that helped with our
school library program, as long as the money didn't go towards salaries and
such. This year I've used some of our funds for our STEAM activities &
supplies.
:) Kathy

On Fri, Jan 17, 2020, 10:56 AM brookefleuette--- via AISLE <