[aisle] free Feb. bookmarks

Sullivan, Kathy ksullivan at princeville326.org
Fri Jan 31 13:13:39 CST 2020

Since I so appreciate all that I learn and gain from this group, thought
I'd share the bookmark template we're using for February. Just print and
copy onto cardstock for happy students, if you want.
:) Kathy
P.S. If the formatting appears odd on you computer, please know that the
doc's margins are as small as I could make them.

*Kathy Sullivan*
*Princeville Junior Senior High School*
*P.C.U.S.D. #326*
*302 Cordis Avenue, **Princeville, IL  61559*
*309.385-4660  x1574*
*ksullivan at princeville326.org <ksullivan at princeville326.org> *

*"Literature is the safest key to a nation's treasure." *- Chaim Nachman
Bialik