[aisle] Reopening plans

Kulesza, Patti pkulesza at d88a.org
Sat Jul 4 09:06:02 CDT 2020

I would love to hear from those willing to share their school library
reopening plans.  I know our public library is quarentining books for 3
full days before they are reshelved. I have a big library. I am hoping that
our superintendent will allow me to have my k-4 classes in the library. It
is very close to all the k-4 classrooms. I have lots of spaces to allow for
social distancing. I proposed splitting the classes in half: 12 kids hear
lesson while other 12 checkout then flip. I guess we will see what happens.
Our 5-8 is on the other side of building so I don't know what we are doing
about traveling in the hallways to get to the library. Time will tell!
Patty Kulesza
Richland D88A