[aisle] Tumblebooks Question

Amy Stefanski astefanski at dunlapcusd.net
Wed Jul 8 11:15:18 CDT 2020

Couple questions — is tumble books always free?

World Book has proven to be our best bet for ELL and ESL students with
their wide variety of resources that we can translate into native
languages. We have some pretty small dialects and World Book offers the
ability to translate. If you are looking for Spanish stuff, they have a
full Spanish and Arabic databases as well.

Not sure If this helps.

Best of luck

Amy Stefanski
Astefanski at dunlapcusd.net

On Wed, Jul 8, 2020 at 11:07 AM Caitlin Loizon via AISLE <