[aisle] Library next year

Loretta Burke ltburke at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 25 17:39:30 CDT 2020

Bring a laptop or chromebook with your scanner to classrooms to checkout books.  Kids will need their cards to checkout.  Maybe take requests from kids before you go or teacher can forward them maybe on a google classroom form?  Maybe you can explain online catalog now with them and in January they can visit library.  Just keep them reading for now!

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Thu, Jun 25, 2020 at 5:19 PM, Kulesza, Patti via AISLE<aisle at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:   Good afternoon. I am concerned about how book checkouts can be done if I am asked to travel from classroom instead of classes coming to the library for class. Part of the learning is... students navigating the shelves, seeing how the library is organized etc. I could load up a cart of books but would the kids be happy with them? Also check them out to the teacher? Our students IDs are their library card. We scan the student ID # then the book. I just don't know, looking for ideas and insight in this crazy time! Thanks!Patty K.Richland D88A

 MAILMAN_MIMEDEFANG

aisle-leave at list.railslibraries.info

https://www.aisled.org/