[aisle] [CPS Libraries] plaigiarism policy and prevention

Porter, Emily eeoddo at cps.edu
Tue Mar 3 13:01:30 CST 2020

The webinar talks about how she came up with a badge system after they
completed screencasts and gave physical feedback on paper bibliographies. I
have something similar in my google classroom for Curie Media Center. I run
all of my orientations through here. If you want, I can add you as a
student if you want to look around and see what the kids see.... let me
know if you want the class code so you can join.

eeoddo at cps.edu