[aisle] Epic home use and Coronavirus

Dawn Brunschon dbrunschon at district100.com
Fri Mar 13 08:10:49 CDT 2020

Hello!

I just had a teacher looking ahead to the possibility of school closure and
thinking about what her students could do from home.  She has an Epic!
school account.  Does anyone know if the kids would be able to access
during the day at home with their school account?

I did contact Epic! through their online contact form, but I have no idea
how soon I will hear from them.  I didn't find a phone number or I would
have called.  I thought this wonderful group might have the answer.

Thanks everyone!!

*Dawn Brunschon*
*Library/Media Director*
*Belvidere CUSD 100*
*815-547-4362*
*dbrunschon at district100.com <dbrunschon at district100.com>*

'Who needs a librarian when you have Google? Well, who needs a doctor when
you have WebMD?'

Gwyneth Jones, The Daring Librarian.com
Currently Reading
<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/21348573?utm_medium=reading_link&utm_source=email_signature>
[image: Book Cover]
<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/21348573?utm_medium=cover&utm_source=email_signature>
[image: Goodreads Logo]
<https://www.goodreads.com/?utm_medium=gr_logo&utm_source=email_signature>Get
your own email signature
<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_instructions?utm_medium=gyo_link&utm_source=email_signature>

--

Pursuant to Illinois’ public records law, this written communication may
constitute a public record which is available to the public and media upon