[aisle] Media Literacy Lesson

Kim, Anna akim6 at cps.edu
Thu Mar 19 10:45:46 CDT 2020

The sad thing is that this isn't the first time I've seen that message
being passed around.

Anna Kim
School Librarian
Chappell Elementary School
akim6 at cps.edu

"Dream no small dreams for they have no power to move the hearts of men."

                   -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Follow me on Goodreads <http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/3232421-anna-kim>
!

On Thu, Mar 19, 2020 at 10:35 AM Neha Thakkar via AISLE <