[aisle] getting books back

Glenda Neighbors gneighbors at rivertonschools.org
Tue May 12 16:06:48 CDT 2020

What are your plans for getting books returned by the end of the school
year?  I am mainly concerned about students moving to the next level;
fourth graders going to middle school and eighth graders going to high
school.  It becomes very difficult to get books back after they move on.

My principal said they would just put the books on student accounts and
they would have to pay for then at registration.  We have so many who never
pay their registration fees so that makes no difference to them.  It only
affects those students who are in extracurricular activities and have to
pay fees.

No sure how to handle it this year with no graduation or end of the year
special activities that held them accountable.

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>