[aisle] Virtual book tasting

Jamie Winchell jwinchell at op97.org
Tue Oct 13 09:47:44 CDT 2020

I did a virtual book tasting at the beginning of the year during library
orientation. See my book slides at the end of the presentation (slide 22
on). We had students turn off their cameras and mute themselves and look at
books for 5 minutes. Then we came back together to talk about what they
found interesting.

 library orientation 2020-2021
<https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1cIPyA4DQ08Y_SeNXpwkhqCqz0xHjmUwSmiLRkhoqSIU/edit?usp=drive_web>

This is the one I am working on for winter break:

 great books to read 2020-2021
<https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1iGAtkHVEx-8xAAVraizH5B-nCBjFt--ZBQ_CTuMqWFY/edit?usp=drive_web>

Jamie Winchell
Teacher Librarian
Percy Julian Middle School
pronouns: she/hers

'At least books belonged to me." -Rebecca Solnit

On Tue, Oct 13, 2020 at 9:24 AM Renee Brown via AISLE <