[aisle] Virtual book tasting

Christopher Rios crios at csd99.org
Tue Oct 13 09:50:04 CDT 2020

Huh. That's weird. I fixed it. I had done a batch edit to make them public
but it must not have stuck. I went in and made them all public and they
seem to be working.

Christopher Rios

Librarian

Downers Grove South High School

--

This electronic message (and any associated file attachments) is intended
only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. It