[aisle] JLG Subscriptions

Michele Whisenhunt mwhisenh at syc427.org
Tue Oct 27 12:46:59 CDT 2020

I really like the elementary graphic novels subscription. A few might fall
flat in our school, but overall it has helped me make sure I am introducing
something different every once in awhile to my kids.

On Tue, Oct 27, 2020 at 12:42 PM Carrie Stotz via AISLE <

Michele Whisenhunt
Librarian, Southeast Elementary School
Sycamore, IL

--
NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY: The information contained in this email
transmission is confidential information which may contain information that