[aisle] Library furniture and design

Dawn Scuderi scuderi.dawn at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 20:57:19 CDT 2020

Hi,

We used Frank Cooney.  They were great, although Lisa who worked with us is
no longer there.  But everything looked very nice when they were done.
Also, we asked our Art teachers for their input in color combinations.  It
worked out great!

Hope this helps,

Dawn

On Sat, Sep 5, 2020 at 4:10 PM Taryn Parise via AISLE <