[aisle] Library furniture and design

Mrs. Brunner brunnerv at mtzschools.org
Tue Sep 8 08:46:15 CDT 2020

I second the library store.  They are very helpful and easy to work with.
We have an amazing library now and it's due in large part to their input.
They are also cost conscious, which is refreshing.

Mrs. Brunner
Mt. Zion Jr. High Librarian
315 S. Henderson
Mt. Zion, IL 62549
217-864-2369
brunnerv at mtzschools.org

*Be kind.  everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.*

*"If there are no dogs in Heaven, I want to go wherever they went." Will
Rogers *

On Sat, Sep 5, 2020 at 4:56 PM Beverly Frett via AISLE <