[aisle] remote celebration for Readers Choice?

Lala Lala lalalibrary918 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 12:23:35 CDT 2021

Hi everyone!

Our school participates in the AISLE sponsored Reader's Choice awards and
every year I celebrate my students who participate by reading at least 4
books from the list. I usually host a large "Breakfast with the Books" for
them and reveal the next year's list with book trailers and book talks. It
is a lot of fun!

I am wondering if anyone has a good idea for a remote celebration? It might
be possible to drop food off at everyone's house...but probably not! I just
want it to be really fun- any ideas?

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!
Lori

--