[aisle] Self Checkout

Heather G F hugnsmile1 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 16:35:50 CST 2021

I made a generic username and password that only has self checkout, check
in and search the library catalog features.  The staff has access to that
username and password.  A teacher logs in and leaves it for the day.
 Students ID number is their barcode - so it is so easy to check out books
w out the physical card!

Attached are the instructions
<https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/19eIT9B_0sKEEb8wbDXciOg34zrOM2d-yi5mIp_NUAyE/edit?usp=sharing>
that
is posted THREE times around the check out station.... and I still get a
book on mydesk with the student's name saying the checkout station doesn't
work! LOL

On Thu, Dec 2, 2021 at 9:03 AM Anne Thompson via AISLE <

> I am at multiple buildings and want to teach students and teachers how to
> do self checkout when I am not there.
>
> We have Follett Destiny.  Suggestions appreciated.
>
> *Get the latest updates Download the Hoover-Schrum App Click here!!
> <http://siap.ps/7d3095>*
>
> *This communication is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and
> may contain information that is confidential, privileged, or otherwise
> exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended
> recipient(s), the dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message
> is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error,
> please contact the sender immediately and destroy all copies of the
> original message and any attachments. Receipt by anyone other than the
> named recipient(s) does not constitute a waiver of any applicable
> privilege. Hoover-Schrum Memorial School District 157.  *

:) Laughter is a smile that bursts! :)