[aisle] English Language Development fiction for high school?

Sara Bell sbell at dunlapcusd.net
Mon Dec 13 14:25:34 CST 2021

I have found our ELD struggle with finding subject area texts at low
reading levels. They are constantly looking for non-fiction items for older
students at primary reading levels.
We have been using many National Geographic leveled readers.

Good luck!

On Mon, Dec 13, 2021 at 2:16 PM Lala Lala via AISLE <